Thursday 26 November 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving (officially!),

I hope you have a lovely, loving experience with friends and/or family today, and are mindful of all the blessings in your life. Remember, YOU are a blessing in many ways, too, and that’s no small potatoes (or yams, as the occasion may call for :-)


I wanted to let you know that I have just created two new audio CDs, which are for sale on my website – one is called “Be Your Own Medium” which can help you learn to “go direct” and communicate with loved ones in Spirit; the other is “Ancient Chakra Toning Secrets” which will interactively help you learn to clear, tone & balance the seven major chakras for yourself and others! Both are available for just $23.99 (including shipping in the U.S.) or individually for $13.99. For ordering info, please click on:

www.cherylbooth.com/cd_offers.htm

I'll be in Phoenix, AZ from January 8th thru the 18, 2010 and have limited openings to see clients in person while there, for readings, hypnosis or Life Coaching. Email lifeofspirit@gmail.com for details!

I'm also offering Holiday Gift Certificates now through December 20, 2009 at Special Discounted Rates on ALL my services! Email me for details.

Many blessings to you as 2009 draws to a close. Let every day be a Holy Day – don’t forget to connect with Source to be reminded of who you are, and that you are loved.

Peace & Joyfulness!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.